Friday, September 5, 2014

Past, Present, and Future...

HI HI HI HI!!!

I am so excited to be writing a little on some things I have been doing as well as some future plans! Needless to say, I have been busy busy busy! But, I am loving EVERY minute of it. In August, I had the opportunity to work with some youth 4-H and FFA members and their livestock projects in Duncan, Oklahoma! This is always so fun for me because I grew up in these programs, and they
honestly completely shaped me into the person I am today. It is so inspiring and uplifting to see these kids put every ounce of effort into something they are so passionate about, and knowing the personal reward they will experience growing up by doing so, is an AWESOME feeling!  I also had the opportunity to go to Chicago, Illinois (for the first time ever!) to judge the Miss Illinois USA pageant! Talk about exciting! It was the first pageant I have ever judged and it was so much fun! It was interesting to be on the other side of things for sure! It was honestly the most intelligent, driven,
and passionate group of young women I have ever met! Every single contestant had such an emotional story and journey that their lives have taken them on.  It just goes to show that our dreams are nothing short of obtainable if we strive and believe. It was an incredible experience! I can't wait to watch the newly crowned Miss Illinois 2015 compete at USA! AGH!

This coming weekend, I am going to Mount Pleasant, TX to work with another group of 4-H and FFA members with their projects! SO.MUCH.FUN. I can't wait to meet this group of kids and see how much they are learning throughout their experiences.  Next weekend, I am heading to Houston, TX for a ton of exciting things! I am getting the opportunity to go to Texas Children's Hospital and meet with some of their patients. I am so excited to meet with these kids and their families and hear some of their stories. I know it will be a life changing experience to say the least.  I am also doing the OFFICIAL CROWNING of the new Mrs. Texas 2014, Summer Wagner! SO PUMPED! I know she will make a GREAT titleholder this coming year and that she will do amazing things! We are getting to do this at a super fancy and awesome fire station in Houston, all thanks to Mrs. Amanda Peschel with Branded Light Photography! She got the whole event arranged for us AND she is even coming to take photos of the event! She makes me so appreciative for our friendship because outside of the fact that she is so selfless and caring, she is an amazing photographer, friend, and person! Can't wait to see her this weekend! Oh, and I forgot to mention that she just designed and sponsored my new autograph cards; which I should have by next week! They are fabulous!

HMM... I think that is all that is going on right now... All that I can think of anyways! Oh wait! We celebrated my perfect little niece's 1st birthday!
I love her more than life! And, I have a few photoshoots coming up that I am so excited about because I get to work with some extremely talented makeup artists and photographers! So, be watching for those!


I LOVE YOU FRIENDS! Remember, life is as perfect as you make it.




Mrs. United States 2014, Beth Isbell

***Yes, that is me! Never stop, not even for a second  ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment